photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, May 14, 2015

Floral Maxi + #WIWT



There is nothing I love more than a good floral print. Put it on a maxi dress and I am completely sold. When I saw this vibrant, floral option from Juliana's Boutique, I immediately fell in love. Not only is the print fabulous, but the cut, back detailing and side slit all put this maxi at the top of my current closet favorites. Is this dress not begging to be taken on vacation??? I paired it with my favorite beaded tassel necklace from Fabulous with V's Chloe and Isabel boutique and a cognac bag and wedges to finish it off.

As I've mentioned, I love a good floral maxi, so I have been on the hunt for a few to add to my summer wardrobe. I've added quite a few of these floral maxi dresses to my wish list recently! The only problem now, deciding on just one!




Last weeks link-up of the week is Heather of Forage Fashion. I am obsessed with the way she styled her little white eyelet dress with chambray and sneakers! I am SO inspired to try this on my own ASAP! You look amazing, Heather!



Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!


9 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful, it looks so comfortable!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Ashley! You look as fresh and pretty as ever. Love those shoes!
    Heather Wyancko
    http://foragefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with a floral maxi in Spring!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dress for spring and summer.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look stunning in maxis!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that print!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete