photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Instagram Round Up

My love for tassels continues to take over my wardrobe! I have had these tassel bracelets on heavy rotation lately! I love wearing them together or mixing in one or two with a different stack! 

 As the temps rise, I have been finding myself pull out my favorite pieces from Mexico! This little off the shoulder dress can be worn as a dress or a top! My favorite beach bag is also back in stock and comes in 2 different colors! I have these sunglasses in two shades and am debating on a third. They are my absolute favorite! 

 Bag // Earrings // Studs 
This purse is my favorite. I have been using it daily! 

 Birkenstocks c/o Shopbop // Jeans // Bag 
This tassel bag is perfect for the beach! I found it at Target and immediately knew it would be the perfect bag for summer! It also comes in a clutch version

 These espadrilles are a total steal! They come in the striped and some neutral solid options

 Kimono // Shorts // Bag (similar) // Sunnies
Summer essentials...cutoffs and a kimono top! 

 Dress // Wedges // Bag 
This dress has quickly become my favorite! It's from Target and under $25! It also comes in a maxi version!



These shorts are my FAVORITE. They come from the brand DSTLD and they fit amazingly! I love that they are reasonably priced and amazing quality! 

Shorts // Top (similar) // Hat

Getting ready for bed includes putting on the cutest pjs around and using my Spin for Perfect Skin brush. I'm loving using this brush before bed as I love how soft and clean it makes my skin feel! This powerful yet gentle brush uses a spinning motion to deep clean your skin. It is extremely comparable to other brushes around, but at half of the cost! It also comes with multiple face and body brushes to exfoliate, lift dirt and give you the perfect clean, radiant skin! Use the code 'XOASHLEY' to get the spin brush for 70% off (that's just $30!) at www.vanityplanet.com

Shop the Post

6 comments: