photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Under the Sea

Before scrolling through, click play for some tunes.
Trust me, you will thank me :) 
Skirt: Gifted - Similar HERE  and HERE 
Necklace: Accessory Jane
Shoes: Target (Old) - Identical 
Earrings: Accessory Jane 










 Remember last summer when I was alllll about outfits inspired by Disney Princesses?? It all started here and continued here AND here when I took inspiration from some of my favorite Disney gals. What can I say? I love Disney and every once in awhile something in my closet speaks to me in Disney song.
My obsession with this Accessory Jane necklace is out of this world. It's by far the most unique necklace I've ever worn and I love the bright, bold colors. Obviously, this necklace was what set off the  whole Under the Sea, Little Mermaid theme. Does it not remind you of one of Ariel's pretty baubles in her trove of treasures?? Accessory Jane pieces are ALL like this including the gorgeous sparkly earrings I am wearing as well! A piece of buried treasure that makes a total statement when added to your outfit. Accessory Jane is my newest favorite jewelry boutique (follow them on Instagram and Facebook), because not only is their jewelry totally drool-worthy, but Liz is the SWEETEST and has absolutely fabulous style (another reason to follow on Instagram...Liz's outfits are the cutest!).
I was defintely humming Under the Sea as I put this outfit together. The lace turquoise skirt and flowy top (I've been wearing this too much lately!), definitely felt like something Ariel would wear! And as the school year is coming to a close and summer is upon us I'm definitely loving Sebastians words of advice...

"We got no troubles, Life is the bubbles! "

Can you say theme song of the summer? 

PS Pardon my super pasty skin...somebody needs to get a little sunshine.



Get the Look

7 comments:

  1. that skirt is gorgeous! love the color!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look & that it's princess inspired! That skirt is too cute!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous skirt, love the off-the-shoulder blouse as well! perfect summer combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha, Under the Sea! :D Love it, thanks for sharing that.
    And yes, I'm sensing that theme in this outfit. That skirt...sigh, it's just so cute!
    Just like you ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is sooooo cute omg! I have been in love with chunky necklaces lately and just got 4 in the mail...no joke, I ordered FOUR I couldn't help myself :) Yours is by far my favorite, and since Ariel was my absolute fave disney princess, i'm hopping over to Accessory Jane right now...
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are too funny, i am loving this inspired post! that look is fabulous and i totally agree that all of liz's pieces are little treasures!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete