photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Staples

Jeans: American Eagle - Love these 
Necklace: Forever 21 
Sunnies: Maurices 




With summer just around the corner, there are a few pieces a girl must have on hand. My must haves?
1. A flowy off the shoulder blouse - You know my love for this option! I've worn it here, here and here! It's been my go to lately, for how breezy, light and pretty it is! 
2. Lightwash holey jeans - For a chillier summer day or evening, a pair of light wash skinnies is the perfect thing to throw on!
3. Turquoise Jewelry - My favorite! It especially looks nice with a tan! 
4. Brown Sandals - I've got way too many pairs of brown sandals! But hey, you can wear them with everything, so is there really such thing as too many? I think not!
5. Fun sunnies - I've  got a plethora of fun summer shades to share with you! Get excited! 

What are some of your summer staples?!



Shop the Look 


Don't forget to enter these amazing giveaways!

Nordstrom $500 Gift Card Giveway - Enter Here

$50 Gift Card to InPink (everyone who enters gets a $20 gift card!) - Enter Here



7 comments:

  1. You look fab. Especially the accessorization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that necklace!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love how you styled everything!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turquoise jewelry- anytime! And you can never go wrong with a good pair of worn-out jeans for a summer evening! These are great summer must haves!

    @shopwhiteplum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, you are such a magical fairy princess! Seriously, that flowy top is very goddess-esque on you, Ashley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, this off the shoulder top is ridiculously beautiful! I love the flowiness of it - perfect for summer :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete