photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Maxi

Shoes: Target
Bracelets: Bauble Bar 









This maxi dress has been one of the best purchases I have made this spring/summer. I would be lying if I didn't say that lately I wear it at least once a week. I love the colors, I love the fit and I LOVE how comfortable it is. Every summer needs a dress to live in, and this one is definitely mine! 



Don't forget to enter the $25 Gift Card giveaway to My Sister's Closet boutique!
Enter here!


Shop the Post

7 comments:

  1. love that print!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks amazing on you!!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how "flowy" this look! So pretty!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm in love with that dress !!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh my gosh, I love the maxi dress Ashley! Plus, your jewelry is perfect with it :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete