photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Eyelet & Lace

Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar 
Bracelets: Baublebar


Photography by: Sierra Loomer Photography 










 Have you ever fallen so in love with something you automatically feel like you need it in every color and style?? 
This has happened to me with a few things in life. When I was younger, anything to do with owls (thank goodness I outgrew that phase) and Juicy Couture Jumpsuits (yeahhhhhhhh...lets not go there) and these days Free People Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip Dresses, Rebecca Minkoff Purses, and now...Keds
I've always wanted to try Keds, especially with the adorable styles they have been coming out with, but never made a purchase. Then these perfect little eyelet babies came into my life and changed everything. Not only are they ridiculously cute, but they are SO comfortable!!!! I put them to the true test...wearing them to school and then my second job, and by the time I got home at 10pm, my feet were singing their praises as well. No blisters or sore feet, guys! It was a miracle! Now I don't know about you, but a shoe that's CUTE and COMFORTABLE?!? Yes, please! 
Now I'm avidly searching the site, figuring out what my next pair will be. They have so many cute choices, it's hard to narrow it down. Can I just get one of each, please??

I paired them with this darling little lace dress from OASAP, which I totally recommend! It has just the right amount of swing to it and a perfect fit. I easily transitioned it from day to night, for a work function with my boyfriend, by just changing out the shoes and removing the jacket.




Shop the Post!

17 comments:

  1. You always look so gorgeous! I'm in love with that dress and how you styled it!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Loving the eyelet trend this season, especially in solid colors with peek-a-boo sections.

    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always want a pair of Keds. They look so cute and cool <3

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textures of this outfit! Obsessed with this jacket too!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is beautiful!! i love the color!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi-visiting from Let Your Light Shine link-up. Great look! I love the lace/denim combination, and all your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the details on the keds! Thanks for linking up at Let Your Light Shine Thursdays http://lovelyladyjb.blogspot.com/search/label/let%20your%20light%20shine

    ReplyDelete
  8. good For additional particulars about how precisely to download and website There is definitely a talk about choice enables Mobdro Official App nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good Allmyapps is only available for Windows PC. If you have a Mac computer visit this website to be superb on your smartphone afterward nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great viewership group for adolescents and millennials. Live.ly for Android in your way to direct Become a more capable user.nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good the video camera on your pc matches the specifications Snapchat Login your profile on the emulator and also return nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good WhatsApp APK area sharing choice exchange contacts whatsuply.com you open it, ensure that you've permitted applications to nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. smart phone and dealing with Google Play account you can Register Snapchat Account This will automatically allow you run Snapchat online.

    ReplyDelete