photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Prints With Ash & Elle | Floral


I am SO excited to be collaborating with Elle of Living in Color Style, a fellow teacher and new blogger friend whom I absolutely adore!! Elle is the SWEETEST, most stylish lady! I am always inspired by the outfits she comes up with, especially for the classroom! Hop on over to Living in Color Style to see what I'm talking about!! 
Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Target - Identical 
Sunnies: Ray-ban 'Erika' 
Bracelets: Bauble Bar
Necklace: Bauble Bar








I love wearing floral prints, especially in the summer time! What's even better? Pairing them with loud, bright colors! I love these fun little shorts with the retro floral print and loved that they came in this fun orange, perfect for summer! I automatically knew I needed to pair it with neon yellow and of course my minty fresh bag, for a super bright, summer fun vibe!


7 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect, so summery!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mix of yellow and red, love this look!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of these looks! way to pair the bright yellow with the florals, the brighter the better!!

    i agree that elle is just the sweetest and cutest thing!!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely print on your short... I adore your bag...

    Happy Medley Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all the color mixing that is happening right now! And those heels are so cute!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shorts!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete