photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, June 6, 2014

Ruffles and Prints


Photography By: Haley Christine Photography 













Summer's coming! For those of you who saw my sneak peek of this outfit on instagram, you know my feelings about prints and colors. Wear as many as possible at one time during the summertime!! Summer is always my favorite season. Not just because it's often filled with lazy days in the sunshine, sipping icy drinks and reading by the pool, but because clothes tend to be so much more fun! Now don't get me wrong, by the end of the summer I will say the same thing about fall as I crave boots and scarves, but for now bring on the neons, prints and off the shoulder tops!

For some reason, I've been really loving this top, pairing it with just about everything! Maybe it's the fact that it's everything I'm loving lately...ruffles and off the shoulder. If only it was hot pink or neon green...! I've been surprisingly impressed by the quality for a little over $8. One of those awesome steals that has/will be well loved!
These shorts are another score from Spool 72. I've shopped at Spool 72 before, and love that they are located in my home state, Washington! They carry the most unique and fun items at prices that won't break the bank...my favorite!! They have SO many cute things right now, but I'm really obsessing over their shorts selection! I linked a few above that I love, but let's be realistic....I love them all!!!

In jewelry news, I'm wearing 3 of my latest loves.
1. Jazzy K Designs Tribal Crystal Bracelet: I'm dying over the cuteness overload that is this bracelet!! Tribal printed AND pretty bling? Does it get any better?? I think no!

2. InPink Leather Chunky Chain Wrap Bracelet: This is a super fun piece that I've been wearing daily. I like to mix it in with other bracelets...it's so cute and definitely a fun piece to add to your wrist party:)

3. Chloe + Isabel Necklace & Earrings: You've seen my rave reviews about Chloe + Isabel before, but these pieces take it to a whole new level. First off, this necklace is AMAZING. It's convertible, as magnetic twist & lock pave closures allow you to wear it 3 different ways; 2 different necklaces and a bracelet. I'm wearing it as one, but have worn it numerous ways. If you are going to buy any necklace this summer, this is the one! The tassel is sold separately, but such a must as it's so on trend and looks amazing on the necklace and bracelet! Oh, and the earrings...I have not taken these pretty beauties off since receiving them! They are the cutest little turquoise studs! Check out Vanessa's Chloe + Isabel boutique and follow her on Facebook. She is THE SWEETEST and also amazing at styling...so contact her if you aren't sure what Chloe + Isabel pieces to pick out! She's the best!




10 comments:

  1. awww your short's pattern is soo collorful <33 and it matches very well wih your sabrina top <33 have a nice day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors in those shorts are perfect!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boho chic outfit - perfect for summer... I love your hair!

    Happy Medley: Currently Loving Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hippie look! :) Your hair are fabulous!
    xoxo
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top IS really awesome! I can see why you want to wear it so much. It's very pirate-esque and flowy... hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these shorts are so much win!!!! Adore the colors, fantastic looky ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, those shorts are so rad Ashley! Absolutely love the print and color of them - phenomenal. Plus, your jewelry stacked on top...perfect :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so 70's! I super love the colors and the photos really great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I looove those shorts, the colors are gorgeous. And ahhh that top is so flowy and pretty :) This is such a perfect summer time outfit.

    ReplyDelete