photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spotlight Weekly Link-up - Favorite Sunnies


Today I am co-hosting the Spotlight Weekly Link-up with the wonderful Elle of Living in Color Style and Jacqueline of Stylin' in St. Louis. I adore both of these sweet bloggers and was so excited when they asked me to co-host...especially because today's topic is favorite sunnies! 

Shorts: Merona Chinos in Lime Target  - on sale for $12! 
Jacket: American Eagle - Similar
Sunnies:Anthropologie - Similar 










You've probably figured this out by now, but these Anthropologie sunnies I picked up last summer are my all time favorites! They are definitely my most worn pair of sunglasses, as told by their frequent appearances on the blog. At only $38 they were a total steal as the quality is something similar to a far pricier version. I definitely recommend them...in fact, I might just end up getting this super similar option as well!!

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and the guest host, Ashley of Twenties Girl Style! (The first three links in the link-up.)
2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.
3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!




<!-- end InLinkz script —>


12 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Those leopard slip ons are too cute!

    Love&Clothing | Tory Burch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab look! Love the sporty-feminine edge!

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Spotlight linkup. Love everything about this look! Those leopard slip on's are great!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That statement necklace is everything!!!! I love it!!!
    I actually have a very similar one in my closet but I never know how to wear it. You have the best accessories and always coordinate them in such an awesome way.
    I have been following you for over a year and a half now, and was super excited to find your profile among other top fashion blogger at http://www.leguidenoir.com/ashley . How did you manage to gain 181 new followers on Instagram in just two weeks!!? That´s awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That statement necklace is everything!!!! I love it!!!
    I actually have a very similar one in my closet but I never know how to wear it. You have the best accessories and always coordinate them in such an awesome way.
    I have been following you for over a year and a half now, and was super excited to find your profile among other top fashion blogger at http://www.leguidenoir.com/ashley . How did you manage to gain 181 new followers on Instagram in just two weeks!!? That´s awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE those sunglasses, Ashley!!! You look beautiful as always :) thank you so much for co-hosting the link-up with us!

    xoxo,
    elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that necklace! Looking great as always! So ready for summer!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super super cute! Love your mix of colors and textures here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit and your sunnier are super cute and compliment the outfit well!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete