photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Sunday Spot #20

sunday wish list #12

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. 

I clearly have a case of spring fever. I'm obsessing over pastel anything, including the lovelies above.

GroopDealz Finds


 Striped 3/4 Sleeve Blazer: I think this blazer is adorable! I would loveee to pair it with a floral dress...so cute!

 Dandy Striped Infinity Scarf: I love the 2 toned stripes and fringe! Another bonus? It comes in 6 adorable colors!

Crystal Ice Statement Necklace: This necklace comes in 6 colors....one for every outfit please!

7 comments:

  1. both of those purses are amazing! i would take either ;)

    xo mk
    thegoldhattedlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the minty purse from Oasap. I am so glad I discovered that website - I just ordered a few things from there and am waiting for them to arrive!! DailyLook.com and ASOS.com both have REALLY cute purses too!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your blog and style... I'm a new blogger, but everyone should check out my beauty blog!
    http://abeautystop.blogspot.com/2014/03/well-where-to-begin-lets-start-at-my.html

    ReplyDelete

  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    العاب طبخ جديدة
    العاب تلبيس بنات
    Games

    ReplyDelete