photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Layerbility

Jeans: American Eagle - love THESE




If you haven't already noticed, my Free People pieces tend to be on heavy rotation. I love them for their layerbility. Haven't heard that word? That's because I made it up. Just now. What is layerbility? The ability for pieces to be easily layered. I know what you are thinking....so clever, Ashley! 
In the winter, layering for warmth is a must. There is nothing I love more than being all layered up and cozy. It's my favorite. I mean if I have to bear the cold, I might as well be wearing as many clothes as I possibly can to deflect it as much as possible, right? 
Sometimes this works to my disadvantage. 
The other day, I ran out the door to meet my boyfriend who was picking me up...
Boyfriend: Gives me a look
Me: "What?"
Boyfriend: Shakes head..."Nothing."
Me: "No, really...what?!"
Boyfriend: "You are just really into the baggy stuff lately."
Me: "Oh, it's layering. You don't like it?"
Boyfriend: Silence
Me: "You don't like it?!?!?!"
Boyfriend: "Hobo girl style."

There you have it. My layering sometimes makes me look hobo. It's okay though. I'm totally owning it. 


16 comments:

  1. your jumper is so so gorgeous! i love layering too and you've definitely nailed it well!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO BOYFRIEND!!! Boyfriend, you are silly. Oh well. At least you tried to explain it to him. I personally think this is very un-hobo-ish, Miss Ashley. SO KEEP ON ROCKIN' IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this entire outfit!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love layering, too (my hubby doesn't understand it). This combo is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Love that conversation with the boyf. They don't always get women's fashion sometimes right? It's okay... you look great in it! I am a big fan of the look :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Leave it to the boyfriends. ;) You look so adorable, total Free People style. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love these bf jeans! Have a marvelous weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHAHAHA he's so funny!ahaha

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with Ali's seniments on this one...BAD BOYFRIEND!
    Haha, definitely not looking like a hobo here, just adorable! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. good obtainable for all Personal computer/ Laptop computer and website asked by the greatest document posting software. SHAREit for PC nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good redesigns the software - especially the “Discover” section of the app. snapchatupdate.com along with Friendly Tales tales curated by Snapchat nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good water softener reviews-and that’s precisely where our suggestions come from! Water Softener which uses classic Salt Chloride to stop range build-up. great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good the spray head from feeling like mild rainfall to complete massage therapy. salt free water softener This system is a bit a lot more expensive nonetheless it offsets nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. good be it a COMPUTER or TELEVISION, activate the tool mobdro on chromecast We assure you that enabling the 'unknown resources nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. العاب بنات : استمتع بوقتك بهذه المجموعة من العاب بنات
    ، بما في ذلك العاب المكياج واللباس العاب متعددة و متنوعة لتنال اعجابك في هذا القسم من العاب بنات على موقع العاب بيل لهذا قسم ألعاب بنات يمكنك إيجاد كل أنواع الألعاب التي تبحثين عنها أنت وصديقاتك، لهذا فما عليك إلا الضغط على اللعبة التي تريدين لعبها ومشاركة الألعاب التي يبحث عنها صديقاتك وإرشادهم لموقعنا وابدءوا في الاستمتاع بأفضل العاب فلاش بنات وايضا يوجد لدينا تشكيلة اكثر من رائعة من العاب تلبيس بنات 2017 العاب طبخ

    ReplyDelete
  16. since this application permits you to stream as well as watch flicks online without any costs. showbox chromecast app in the food selection icons on your mobile screen.

    ReplyDelete