photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, February 10, 2014

Cozy

 Top: Maurices 
Leggings: Target






 After a surprisingly warm January, so far February has been filled with brutally cold temps (think below 20) and snow flurries. It has snowed on and off for the past few days, after worries that we wouldn't get any snow at all this year. HA! These pictures were taken just before the snow made an appearance, braving the 9 degree chills.
Lately I'm all about cozy clothes. Leggings, scarfs, thick socks, beanies...basically layers, layers and more layers. It doesn't always make for the most stylish look, but for a girl that HATES the cold, it at least ensures I will stay cozy all day!
This outfit showcases my absolute favorite cozy pieces that I've been rocking on a daily basis. I've been wearing this cozy Free People beanie (on sale now for just $20!), at  least 3 times a week. I love how warm it is and love that it covers up any bad hair day!! Paired with a long sleeve t, a camo jacket (a GroopDealz deal TODAY for just $19! A serious steal!), a pretty scarf, leggings and combat boots I'm officially okay with stepping outside and embracing the cold!



11 comments:

  1. Those boots are so pretty! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh you look so pretty(: Love the outfit! come stop by soon(:


    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute!! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket and your layers look fabulous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic outfit ^_^ Would wear it everyday! The hat is adorable and I adore your braid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrrr! Isn't it odd how February is always colder than January?! You think January is supposed to be the coldest month and February sounds like it should be a month full of flowers and chocoalte and fun but... nope. Quite the opposite. Stay warm, you cute, cute thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I can't even imagine how cold below 20 is. I live in the tropics and we had 23, it was biting cold. Stay warm. Lovely photos, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for coziness! Love this laid-back yet stylish outfit. Great layering Ashley :)
    Thanks for the birthday wishes by the way!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cozy indeed :) I am loving your braids too! So cute :)

    If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete