photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Spot #18

My favorite GroopDealz finds this Sunday...

 Royal Blue Zipper Jacket: This time of year, my wardrobe consists of coats. Of course, this gives me an excuse to purchase coats of every color and style! I love the pockets on this jacket and the gorgeous royal blue color. It would be so cute with black skinnies and boots! 

 Fair Isle Infinity Scarf: This scarf looks so cozy and I love LOVE the print! It comes in two colors, but I especially adore the mint! 

Calamity Jane Riding Boots: These adorable boots come in 5 colors and at $32.99 they are quite the steal! I just can't decide between the black and brown...

Natasha Teardrop Earrings: LOVE these gorgeous earrings! How perfect would these look with a white dress in the summer?! Yes please! 



1 comment:

  1. Love the boots!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete