photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines 4 Looks/1 Boot: Outfit #1 Pretty in Pink







 My weekend starts today and today marks the first day of my Valentines celebrations. Yes, I realize Valentines day is tomorrow, but who says you shouldn't extend it to the weekend? Actually, who says you shouldn't extend it all year long...? Just a thought:)
In honor of my long Valentine's weekend, I have created four Valentine's inspired looks with one shoe.
After receiving them for my birthday, this adorable bootie is ALL I want to wear! In fact I love them SO much I am considering buying them in black. Seriously though, they are the epitome of perfection in a shoe!

For my first Valentine's look, I went with soft feminine colors. I am currently obsessed with pale/blush pink and am on the hunt for the perfect pink soft knit sweater (if you know of any, let me know!). This pretty pink top was borrowed from my sister. It's perfect for Valentine's with the pretty sheer, crossed back. A white envelope skort (does that word even still work?), my gorgeous Chloe + Isabel necklace and of course the perfect boot makes for a sweet, laid back Valentine's outfit perfect for a night out with the girls or dinner with the boy!



Don't forget! There is still time to enter Lesley's Chloe + Isabel giveaway to enter to win a beautiful piece of Chloe + Isabel jewelry like the necklace I'm wearing above!!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful outfit! I love the colours you chose <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh la la, Miss Ashley! I simply adore you in pastels. You always look sort of like a bohemian fairy lady... if that's even something you can be. :D Those boots and your necklace are so dreamy and so you! HAPPY V-DAY I LUUHH U!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace!

    Tiffany
    http://bit.ly/tiffayyu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the skort! Super cute with your pastel sweater and laidback boots <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete