photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, September 25, 2017

Yellow Cardigan and the Perfect Sunnies


Monday...we meet again. I don't know about you, but my weekend FLEW by! I feel like if the weekend was just oneee day longer, I would be more prepared to start my work week...anybody else agree? 

Throwing on a great pair of sunglasses is one of my favorite ways to complete an outfit when I head out the door! My Karen Walker sunnies are usually my go to, but another brand I have been eyeing lately is Retrosuperfuture. Their unique and trendy designs make for the perfect finishing touch. Who doesn't love a great pair of sunnies? 

I have been obsessed with yellow lately! It's one of my favorite colors for fall! Not only is this cardi from ASOS yellow, but it is SO SOFT! I also love the fuller sleeves! Throwing on a cozy cardigan over denim and a basic tee or tank is an effortless way to stay comfy but still look cute! If you are looking for a great pair of denim, these Levis are my latest obsession. The boyfriend fit makes them SO comfortable and I love the distressing! 

Get the Look 









19 comments:

  1. Love this yellow cardi! But those slides are my favorite! NEED them!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends should definitely be three days. I love cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is your color babe! It looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in this yellow cardi and I think I may need to get this bag!!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of your cardigan is amazing! Seriously want all of your cardigans!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look SO cute! I've had my eye on those mules and just might need to bite the bullet and buy them. So perfect for fall!

    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect layers! also loveee this denim!

    xo megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardigan and the outfit looks comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just the right shade of yellow. Love how your paired the cardi with nude shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These jeans and that tank are to die for! Loving how you styled this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, that sweater! It's the perfect transitional summer-to-fall outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The 2nd half of this year is going by so quickly. It's like, slow down! Yellow is my 2nd favorite color so of course I like your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore this pretty cardigan!!

    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this bright yellow is just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this yellow cardigan SO much!!!! I might need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute cardigan, i love the bright color!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this classy look! The cardi is beautiful, color looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like I've been seeing yellow a lot more than usual this season and I'm in LOVELOVELOVE. This whole look is so good on you, girlfriend!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete