photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Olive Denim


Happy Wednesday, babes! I am definitely feeling a mid-week slump as this is my first full week back to work and it just feels like it's creeping by. I've definitely thought today was Thursday more than once. Doesn't it feel like it should be Thursday?? 

When I saw my favorite jeans are now available in the perfect shade of olive green, I had to snag them! At under $100, these jeans are the perfect pair for fall and I love the busted knee look! I paired them with a cute striped peplum top for an easy weekend look. This peplum tee is the SOFTEST thing I have ever felt and under $30! 

I hope you are having a great week! 

Get the Look












20 comments:

  1. Un encanto la blusa a rayas!
    lindo blogs..te sigo!
    ..saludos..
    te invito a pasar por mi blog!
    https://laemperatriztienda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how much I LOVE this outfit!!! This top is the best thing, like, ever.
    Love you twin!
    xx
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been wanting olive everything this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love a peplum stripe top! this one is so cute!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the olive skinnies for fall! Your whole look is so cute.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't olive pants just the best? I love how they add a pop of color but still serve as a neutral. I think Olive will be one of the biggest colors for this season!

    xx
    Madeeha
    www.madeehasyed.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with olive lately -- it's such a flattering color on so many!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. That denim is my fave!!! Love both looks! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good peplum tee! Those jeans are the cutest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those green pants, the cutouts are so cool!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love those distressed olive skinnies! the rips hit you perfectly!

    kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stripes, Peplum, Olive - you have three of my favorites in one frame !

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those pants! this whole look is so cute!


    love,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO want these jeans! This color is great for fall and I love how you paired them with stripes and the denim jacket-- classic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to get myself some olive denim - they are so perfect for fall!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These olive distressed skinnies are so cute on you!! Love how you styled them with the peplum top + denim jacket. That's a never fail outfit combo for sure! :)
    xx,
    Lindsay & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just purchased some olive colored denim- obsessed! You look so darling! Thank you for sharing! I love that you can pair denim on the top too. XO

    ReplyDelete