photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, September 11, 2017

Cutoffs and Ruffles


I hope all of you babes had a wonderful weekend! This week will be my first full week back to work and I'm not going to lie...I wish the weekend could just last a littleeee longer! 
The first official day of fall is just a few short weeks away, but the weather here has remained in the upper 80's. While I am getting excited to pull out my favorite boots and scarves, you won't find me complaining about the heat...I am a summer girl through and through! This weekend I wore this easy breezy outfit for a dinner date with the husband. It was the perfect casual date night look, especially in the sweltering 90 degree evening! 









20 comments:

  1. Loving all the ruffles! Those shorts are super super cute too:)

    xoxo, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this outfit! Perfect combo of casual and chic!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection when it comes to casualness. LOVE the top, the color and the flats are amazing. Beautiful look. I hear you when it comes to never wanting summer to end. I bought some boots today, and literally stashed them away so that I don't have to think about the cold days ahead.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Love the big ruffles with the cutoffs!

    Lauren
    http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! I've never seen anything like it... it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is adorable! I absolutely love the ruffles. xx

    http://hollyhabeck.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you make those cutoffs look so dang good? I gotta work on toning my legs haha - I gotta admit I'm looking forward to pants season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top! I'm still obsessed with those shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute, I'm loving the color of your top!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look AMAZE in this top. I wish I could wear this pretty little ensemble. The ruffles are perfect! xo Ali at ali-v.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those shoes! That top is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with this pink ruffle top! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty in your pink ruffles! A chic but casual look!

    April | www.thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been obsessed with ruffles lately, and these ruffles are the cutest. The way you have paired with the shorts and those slides are perfection.A perfect casual chic look!!
    XO
    Shreya | https://mymagicaltrunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute are those denim shorts?! I've been looking for a similar style for months!

    Birdie Shoots

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shorts are perfection! Also love your adorable top gal!

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.louellareese.com

    ReplyDelete