photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Fall Sale - Stock Up & Save!

One of my favorite sales is HERE! For the next 3 days get up to 25% off at Shopbop! Get 20% off orders under $100 and 25% off orders above $100 with code EOTS17 (this includes regular priced and sale items!).  
It's the best time to pick up some staples pieces, update your wardrobe for fall or splurge on a designer piece you've been eyeing! I'm rounding up a few of my favorites below, including the MUST have jeans (I've currently got a second pair in my cart because I wear them SO MUCH) and my favorite sunglasses. Just click the links below to browse! Do you plan on picking up anything?? 
shopbop sale

2 comments:

  1. love all of your picks!


    xx,
    Lauren
    Lauren Elyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting those Karen Walker sunglasses for forever, I keep telling myself I don't need them but now that they're included in the sale I feel like it's a sign!

    xo!
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete