photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Black + Gold for NYE

Happy Wednesday friends!
Being on winter break, I actually forgot what day it was. I spent all yesterday doing absolutely nothing. I stayed in my pjs, didn't do my hair or makeup and just binged watched Netflix shows. Sometimes you just need one of those days to fully feel relaxed! 

I've been obsessed with the midi skirt trend, so the moment I saw this pleated gold option, I knew I had to order it! This is such a fun skirt for the holidays or even a winter date night! I styled it with an easy black sweater (this one is currently on sale for under $30) for the perfect NYE look, but have also worn it with a loose tank and faux leather jacket for date night with the hubs. At just $25 this is a fun piece to add to your wardrobe to mix things up this winter!

Get the Look

24 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! This is such a great look for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed!! I love the pleats- so so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar skirt and love how versatile and fun it is to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously can't go wrong with a gold midi skirt. I love how you styled yours! I have a similar one and have gotten so much wear out of it!

    xoxo,
    Kim
    Champagneista

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! How adorable is this pleated gold skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled this look! So festive!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt for NYE!! I'm always all about the black and gold combo
    Neelofar
    Www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulous NYE look! I love the gold skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these booties so much, they look so great with this skirt! Happy New Years :)

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That can be a great way to spend a break, a good way to recharge. Happy New Year.

    Dylan
    www.lifebydylan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That gold skirt is perfect! Great NYE look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love black and gold together. The gold is just the perfect amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The black and gold is such a classic combo. You look fantastic!
    erin | sandsunandmessybuns.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this gold metallic skirt! You look chic, warm and ready for NYE!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look absolutely stunning! I want this whole outfit!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the gold pleated skirt! Such a great look!
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This skirt is everything!! Love the color and the pleats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the gold skirt and your earrings!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such beautiful style!! You look marvelous! Happy NYE

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving the gold and the pleats for NYE! Very cute outfit. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete