photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, December 19, 2016

Tan and Grey

Happy Monday!
I am officially on winter break and pretty excited about it! Time to sleep in, watch some Christmas movies and finish my shopping! Are you done with your shopping?

It was pretty hard to leave the house this weekend as the temperature never rose about 20 degrees. But not wanting to miss out on some festivities, I bundled up and ventured outside. 
Easy, basic outfits like the one above are perfect for cold days because they are so easy to layer! I wore this last weekend when it wasn't as cold, but could have easily paired this with a scarf and heavy coat to brave the frigid temps this weekend. I am OBSESSED with this crewneck sweater. It's super soft and comfortable and I love the fit. It comes in 4 colors (all fully stocked) and is just $40! I'm wearing an XS. 

Get the Look

32 comments:

  1. Love your sweater and the beanie - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tan sweater! I have one similar to this! But i never thought of pairing it with grey!

    Meghan | beyondbasicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater and jeans! Such a great every day outfit!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hat and sweater so much! what a cute combo!
    -Neelofar
    www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and comfy! Love this casual look, perfect for layering. It got so cold in Dallas! Brrr, no way to be ready for that! Enjoy your fun break! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color combination is one of my favorites! I love that hat!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this casual look! I love the beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am such a "grey" girl! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Christmas break! I love these colors together, and that beanie is so cute!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Christmas break! I love your little fur topped beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favorite outfit I've seen today! Love that sweater and beanie. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sweater looks so comfy!! I just love how you styled this look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the perfect casual look for winter! I love the gray and tan combination!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look, stylish and comfy! Sweater and hat combo is just perfect.

    Rita - http://www.styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sweater hat combo is perfection! I love how cute and cozy this look is!

    Rachel | The Confused Millennial

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love grey and tan together! And this hat is a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for break!! Love this outfit.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cute casual look, love these two colors together!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that beanie and those boots!! Such a cute look!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This look is so cute and cozy! Neutrals are the easiest way to achieve that "thrown together" stylish look.

    xo
    Haley
    http://sugaredpeachblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a good outfit!! Love that hat and the denim is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the color combo! Very nice ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so cozy! I love this look!

    Molly
    www.stilettosanddiapers.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this outfit for winter! Also your beanie is adorable!!
    xoxo,
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  25. neutrals that are ANYTHING but boring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are rockin' that beanie.. total perfection! I love the entire outfit!!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would have never thought to put those two colors together, but they look so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LoveloveLOVE all the neutrals - you look so cozy + cute!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete