photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Saturday, December 31, 2016

Best of 2016

I can't believe 2016 is coming to a close!
2016 was a pretty chill year after a crazy 2015.
I traveled to Arizona, California and Mexico.
I went to Disneyland not once, but twice (it's my favorite place!).
Celebrated one year of marriage with E.
Started my third year of teaching.

I am excited to see what adventures 2017 has in store!
Leaving you today with a recap of some of my favorite looks of 2016!

Cheers to the you and the new year, babes!! 






























18 comments:

  1. These are all so great! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 2016 style... Can't wait to see what you have instore for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so gorgeous!! Totally beautiful! I especially love that furry hat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Pink Hunters! Going to need them for the rainy season we have coming!! Love this compilation! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you've covered a lot of ground and so many accomplishments in 2016. I'm a little partial to that metallic skirt, but love every single look. Excited for all 2017 holds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great looks!! You have such great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many cute outfits!! I'm especially fond of that watercolor floral maxi.

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style doll! Such great looks <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had so many cute outfits in 2016! Cheers to a wonderful 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your looks! They so comfortable yet so chic! Beautiful styling! I can't wait to see 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style is so cute! I want every single pair of shoes in this post haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These looks are stunning! I love your summer looks! 2016 sounds like it was a great year for you! Here's to an even better 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing services finally got best blog with full of information about stylist
    http://www.europahaus-ev.de/

    ReplyDelete