photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, December 12, 2016

Instagram Roundup + My Christmas Wish List

Happy Monday! 
It's my last week of work before winter break! I've got some fun things planned for my first graders, including a Gingerbread hunt! We've been reading Gingerbread Man/Girl/etc. stories all December, and two stuffed cookies have been hiding in our classroom (think Elf on the Shelf). I love seeing their faces light up as they enter the room and try to spot where the cookies have moved to. There is definitely magic in the air! I'm planning a little gingerbread hunt of our own on Thursday or Friday...it should be fun! Wish me luck...despite all of the holiday cheer, those kiddos can get a little crazy this time of year! 

Today I am sharing my Christmas wish list and an instagram round up of some of my most recent posts! Shop my wish list by just clicking the items in the collage! 



Instagram Round Up
 Sweater // scarf // similar mittens // pom hat 
Cozy knits are my jam. They make the cold weather just a bit more bearable. This scarf is a MUST have! You may have noticed it's on my wish list above in a different color. This is a scarf I wouldn't own in every color! 

I recently re-posted this look from this summer because hello, how perfect would this dress be for the holidays?! Pair it with my favorite heeled sandals (now on sale) and a fun clutch (wouldn't something like this be fun for the holidays?), and you are holiday party ready! 

 Sweater // Jeans // Boots // Bag // Pom Beanie 
I won't lie...I've had this outfit on repeat since Thanksgiving! This bell sleeve turtleneck sweater is so cozy and on trend. Gift it to your trendy bestie or sister, then do yourself a favor and buy these grey skinnies! Hands down my favorite pants at the moment. Under $100 and fit like a dream. Do size up though, because they run small. 

 This beanie is the CUTEST and so cozy! It's on sale for just $25 and would make the perfect gift! I am pretty obsessed with the grey and may be adding it to my wishlist! 

 Dress // Similar bags here and here // boots // beanie 
A holiday dress that can be dressed up or down is a must have during this season. This sweet knit version comes in two colors and is perfect for layering (as seen here)! 

 Sweater // Bag // Jeans
A cozy sweater that you can live in. The best part? It's just $40! 

 Sweater // Similar Jeans // Hunter Boots // Similar scarf here and here // Pom hat 
This is what I wore on our hunt to find the perfect Christmas tree. This cardigan sweater is hands down my favorite. I have had it since June, and wear it SO often. It's perfect for holiday travel. I've taken this on a few flights and some long car rides and it never fails. Perfect for a chilly plane ride as you can snuggle up in it, or take it off and turn it into a pillow. Either way, it's one of my travel favorites! 

18 comments:

  1. Your IG is ALWAYS on point!! Love all the coziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving all your knit pieces they look so cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute outfits here + I LOVE your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your IG and these picks! I love comfy and cozy! But also that red dress is gorgeous!

    Rachel | The Confused Millennial

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cozy blanket is what dreams are made of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sunnies and the knee high socks!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared my Christmas wish list today too! Looks like you have some great picks- especially awesome winter fashion picks!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that fringe scarf you linked!! I want it in every color too!!

    Caitlyn | www.collegewithcaitlyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these so much! I love love love the turtleneck and pom pom beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great things! I'm in love with that knitted hat...it's so cute!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i looooove those sunnies!!! i may or may not be purchasing them right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so stinking cute! I just adore all your outfits I'm always so jelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these looks. Totally going to send this to my hubby to give him some ideas for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!! I need everything on that list and that you are wearing!! Love your style ❤️❤️

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. then you ought to appearance on-line and discover all the many muscle constructing exercising critiques that you could discover.http://musclegainfast.com/ef13-muscle-supplement/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the outfits! And those sunnies are everything! Hopefully you can get them for cmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have such great style! I loved all those outfit choices!

    ReplyDelete