photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, December 5, 2016

Gift's for Her Under $25

Happy Monday! 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! My weekend went by quickly as I worked on report cards and prepared some posts for this week. My husband and I also picked out a Christmas tree and I am LOVING how my house now officially feels (and smells!) like Christmas! 

Today I am sharing some gifts for her, all $25 and under! These would be perfect for a friend or co-worker but would also make great stocking stuffers. My favorite thing to do for my best friends and sisters is to get a few gifts together, all under $25, and put them together. Think spa night or cozy winter essentials! 

To shop the post, just click the pictures in the collage! 


15 comments:

  1. I would love any of these! That beanie is my favorite on the list!!

    Xo Makayla
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great gift ideas for my sister! I looove that Deborah Lippmann color!

    xx,
    Lauren | www.DISCODAYDREAM.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great gift ideas! Love them all!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that pom beanie?! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great picks! I love Fresh lip products!! Great gift giving ideas!

    xx. Michelle
    www.themichmix.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely weekend! This gift guide is so perfect, I see so many great ideas!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ideas! The mug is too cute!
    Mindy I AMIXOFMIN.COM I @AMIXOFMIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift guide!


    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all such great gift ideas! Want that gold striped coffee thermos. <3
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that grey hat!! You're right, it would make a great gift!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete