photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Cozy Cream Sweater


Get the Look

Guys...it's snowing.
I enjoy snow best when I am snuggled up with a blanket, sipping hot chocolate and watching a Christmas movie.
Although I have to tell you, when my first grade kiddos discovered it was snowing yesterday, it kind of melted my heart. We were lining up for lunch, and one student happened to glance out the window. "IT'S SNOWING," she screamed and I watched 21 first graders flock to the windows. They seemed to lose their minds for about 30 seconds as a few ran around screaming while others jumped up and down. I had to smile. Oh the joys of snow when you are 7 years old. "Okay...okay," I laughed as I tried to get them to calm down. Finally I told them we would celebrate by doing a snow dance. "Dance like a snowflake! But snowflakes don't talk, so shhhhh!" They took this very seriously and it was SO cute. Do you remember the joy you felt when you were little on the first snow fall of the season?

PS this sweater is perfect for snuggling up and watching the snow fall and it's currently on sale! It comes in 5 colors and is perfectly oversized (I'm wearing an XS) and ridiculously cozy! 

28 comments:

  1. it looks so cozy AND WARM
    NEW POST
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Those boots are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you have snow! If we are lucky we might have one snow in march lol. I've been loving beanies and sweaters so much this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these gray jeans! They pair perfectly with that cozy chic sweater!

    Maggie
    www.polishedclosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is in my cart! So cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cozy! I love that beanie!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweater looks so cozy and warm! I love how you paired it with the gray jeans.

    xoxo,
    Kim
    Champagneista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look babe! That sweater looks SO cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with this neutral look. Those booties are so cute, I love the pointy toe!

    xx Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashley you are killing me and my bank account! Those skinnies and those booties, AGH must have now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your first graders sound absolutely adorable! I love your outfit and all the neutrals. That sweater is so chunky and totally up my alley. Love it from top to bottom!

    Danielle | FollowMyGut.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore this entire look. Cozy sweaters are my favorite this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm all about some cozy sweaters and I just may have to add this to the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute and comfy look! The sleeves on that sweater are too pretty. <3
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Obsessed with this sweater! It looks so cute and comfy!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sweater - right up my alley this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving this sweater! It would've been perfect for this chilly weather we have been having today!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and cozy! And I really love your accessories with this look.

    xx Nina
    http://www.theHSSfeed.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sweater looks beyond cozy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. this whole outfit should be an example lesson for how to properly mix neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oversized and cozy sweaters are a must for me! I love this one and how you styled it!

    xoxo,
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh that story is SO cute!!! Love the innocence of that age. Now when I see snow, I think about how it's going to affect my commute and get annoyed! LOL

    But love this sweater, this look, and the accessories you paired with it.

    Thanks for sharing!

    XO,
    Sami || sparkleandshinesami.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You literally look perfect with your pom pom hat. So cozy and holiday ready!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. you'll be taught the way to examine the introduction of personalized applications, food plan wishes. this is a very tough education application and could put your frame and mind to the check and i'd endorse which you take out "expert indemnity coverage". http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this look! I love the cream knit with the grey knit hat. A perfect holiday outfit :)

    ReplyDelete