photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Neon Ruffles

 Top: Nordstrom
Earrings: Bauble Bar - obsessed with these 








 Another Mexico look on the blog today! I think I'm going to be sad when I run out of outfit posts to share as each post is like being back on the beaches of Cancun. Thats why I have been spreading them out:) 
I fell in love with this top and knew I needed it for my vacation. It isn't coming off as bright as it is in person, but let me tell you, it is the perfect pop of neon color! It's so flowy and I love the ruffle hemline, but what really sold me was the open back...OBSESSED! I think I am going to need it in white too, as every girl needs a sweet little white tank for the summertime! 


Get the Look

9 comments: