photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Pop of Yellow

 Kimono: c/o Pink Blush - sold out but adore this and this
Tank: c/o Pink Blush
Wedges: Nordstroms
Clutch: Love Moschino via ASOS c/o 
Bracelets: Bauble Bar 









Happy Tuesday! 
I've got a busy week ahead of me, but it already seems to be passing quickly! I can't believe the school year is almost over. It will be summer vacation before I know it...one of the major perks of being a teacher! 
We are also in the double digits until the wedding! I still have major work to do, but I am planning on getting the smaller crafty things done over summer vacation. Too bad I am the least crafty person in the world...anybody with me??

I have been LOVING wearing all of my spring and summer pieces lately! Bright colors, bold prints and lots of flowy fabrics have been on repeat! This yellow clutch by Love Moschino via ASOS is literally EVERYTHING. Such a fun piece to add into the mix! I can't get enough of the bright color and fun heart detailing. It is definitely going to be a staple for me this summer! It also comes in pink


Get the Look
Shop my favorite pleated tanks and kimonos! 

5 comments: