photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Little White Denim

Sunnies: Anthropologie 
Clutch: Clare V. 






I'm interrupting my vacation posts with a little weekend wear. This past weekend, it was E's birthday and it was a full 3 days packed full of birthday extravaganza. 
Of course I pulled out my white ripped denim for the occasion, because honestly I am wearing these all weekend, every weekend. Ladies, if you are looking for a pair of white jeans that fit like a glove and aren't over-priced, look no further. I am obsessed with these and even considering ordering a second pair for back-up, because I know these will be a staple in my wardrobe for some time! 
I paired them with a lightweight thermal top in a pretty periwinkle-y/lavender  and my Clare V. clutch.

I've had this clutch for sometime, but it has been my go to lately. It's so easy to carry and really, you can't go wrong with a little leopard print! Clare V. has so many classic clutches, I am dying to add a new one to my wardrobe! Any Clare V. fold-over  in a neutral would be perfect for year round, but I can't stop eyeing the royal blue! 


Get the Look

9 comments:

  1. Love everything about this sweater - the shape, the material and the color! Looks so cute with the white denim!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, gorgeous girl! It's seriously so comfortable and comes in a million colors! And I've been wanting to pair just about everything with my white denim...oops!

      Delete
  2. Love the white denim. You inspired me to buy a pair of white jeans now.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! White denim is so easy and fun to style!! My are on constant repeat!!

      Delete
  3. jealous of your tan, lady!!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think life is just better when tan😂 I think that may be why summer is my favorite season!

      Delete
  4. Hello my name is Obat Pterygium. Thanks for the information, Obat Hemoptisis maybe I'll go back again to your website to read the latest news other, Cara Mengobati Pleuritis because the news contained in this website is very informative once. Cara Menurunkan Kolesterl Tinggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://emc-mee.kinja.com/1791212889
    http://emc-mee.kinja.com/1791212965
    http://emc-mee.kinja.com/1791213033
    http://emc-mee.kinja.com/1791213103

    ReplyDelete