photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Shopbop Sales!


It's that time again! The glorious Shopbop Friends & Family Event! Get all of your spring favorites for 25% off with the code SPRING25. This is the best time to pick up a few new pieces to add to your wardrobe for the coming months or splurge on something you've had your eye on for awhile. I've been scouring the site for my favorites and have a cartful of goodies. I've definitely been leaning towards pastels and prints for spring and beachy, boho swimwear for the summertime. Give me florals, tassels and sandals please! Take advantage of the sale now before it ends on April 10th and stay tuned as I will be sharing a few of my favorites all week! Happy shopping! 
Shopbop Spring Favorites

2 comments: