photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#WIWT Vacation


 Dress: The Oxford Trunk - similar here and here
Necklace: Bauble Bar 
Bracelets: Loves Affect c/o 
Shoes: Isola 'Adie'










If you follow me on Instagram (@twentiesgirlstyle) you know I just spent spring break in Cancun, Mexico. I had the best time relaxing in the sunshine and am already ready to go back. It might just be my favorite vacation spot ever! 
My week was spent laying out, swimming in the ocean, eating good food on the beach and spending  time with my family and fiancé. 
When I go on a beach vacation, I am pretty low-key. Minimal make-up (a swipe of mascara and bronzer) and air-dried hair are all I need to head out after spending all day in the sand and surf. You all know how much I love taking maxi dresses on vacation after that's practically all I sported in Maui this December, so of course this tie-dyed option was a must. I paired it with some fun jewelry (including tassel bracelets, of course) for a night out. 
I found this dress at The Oxford Trunk, which I have become OBSESSED with.  They carry some of the cutest pieces ever, and you definitely need to check them out...especially if you have an upcoming vacation! 


Don't Forget! The Shopbop Friends and Family Event is still going strong! Take advantage of 25% off with the code 'Spring25' 

And now, some exciting news for #WIWT Link-up!
Starting this week we will be picking out our favorite from last week! Stay tuned next week for my favorite! 




6 comments:

  1. Your maxi dress is so pretty, I love the print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weekend look!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this maxi! Makes me want to run away somewhere tropical for a vacation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! The color is so complimentary on you!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress! glad you had a nice break in Cancun. looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete