photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pineapples + Tie Dye

Shoes: c/o Keds
Sunnies: Anthropologie 







A rare weekend post for the blog! But this outfit is the epitome of weekend wear! Baggy sweatshirt, boyfriend jeans, sneakers and fun prints on top of fun prints! I took this top to Mexico with me and wore it practically everyday at some point! It was just the perfect weight for throwing on when I woke up for breakfast or at night for walking around the resort. And can we just talk about the print for a minute?? I was obsessed with pineapple prints last year (exhibit A...exhibit B...exhibit C...exhibit D), and I can already tell It's going to continue to be an obsession this spring and summer! In fact, this wasn't the only pineapple print I took on vacation! Wildfox has some insanely cute pineapple pieces this season! I have linked my favorites below!

What better way to dress pineapple than by mixing it with another fun print/pattern?! My other top favorite print/pattern tends to be tie dye...blue to be exact. I am not sure what it is, but I am constantly drawn toward blue tiedyes. So when I saw these keds, I knew I needed them.  They are so easy to throw on and add such a fun touch to any outfit!


Get the Look

12 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with pineapples! I love how you styled your top! xx

    Autumn | A Fabulous Hippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am right there with you on the pineapple obsession..that shirt is like a breath of fresh air!
    meg of An Affair of Character

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and that pineapple print sweater. Literally obsessed with pineapple prints too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is so cute, I love the print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that sweater in my life. I love fun prints. Thanks for sharing!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE pineapples hahaha, I love how girly but comfortable this look is :)

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those sneakers!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
    gmail sign up

    ReplyDelete