photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fall Essentials: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks!

By now I'm sure most of you have lurked the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I've spent a good chunk of time perusing the website, adding pieces to my bag and dreaming up my fall wardrobe. This is the best time of year to add new fall accessories to your wardrobe as you can't beat the prices! I love picking out staple pieces I know I can mix and match throughout the season. Neutral pieces that will go with everything! These pieces are all marked down currently, but the only way to shop them now is with a Nordstrom card. The sale officially goes live on the 17th, so head over and start making your own wish list now, or sign up for a card here if you just can't wait! 
Fall Essentials via the Nordstroms Sale!
Grey Felt Fedora (was $28 - now $18) // Kendra Scott 'Dani' Earrings (was $52 - now $34) //
Floppy Felt Hat (was $58 - now $38) // Rebecca Minkoff '5 zip mini' (was $195 - now $130) // Rebecca Minkoff 'Lexi' Bucket Bag (was $375 - now $251) //
Rebecca Minkoff 'Chevron Cross Body' (was $295 - now $197) // Louise et Cie 'Zalia' Ankle Boots (was $179 - now $120) // Sam Edelman 'Paige' Fringe Ankle Boots (was $170 - now $110) // Dolce Vita 'Ohanna' Over the Knee Boots (was $280 - now $180)

Shop my Favorites





26 comments:

  1. I love the hats I am still looking for something similar.

    Rain & Tea parties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots are essential for me every season of every year! No question about it! I love pieces selected, they are perfect! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The RM bucket is one of my pics too, and I also love the multi zip RM bag. I have it in brown, it's the best going out bag!
    Xx

    heapsofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love those booties and riding boots.
    I am a boot addict and maybe I'll actually pull the trigger and buy a new pair of booties for fall.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Floppy hats and boots! This makes me so excited for fall, you have no idea! Great picks!

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so so many great pieces, it really is the best sale of the year! I love all the purses you picked (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both hats are super cute! I think we have really similar styles. Great picks!

    Savannah from http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ankle boots are so chic for fall-- very Alexa Chung! I might have to grab a similar pair for myself sometime soon.

    xo,
    Melissa | These words are my own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these, especially the fedora and the bucket hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reallyyyyy want to get some cute booties for the fall!! The ones you got are adorable. Hoping I can splurge on some good stuff on Friday!!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo I am loving those hats you found so much! I have been wanting to buy a felt hat like that for so long and I think I might just get one during the sale!!

    Annie // Annie N Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait hi did you really buy those? If you did then that means I need to buy them, too............

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with those Dolce Vita boots! I just wonder how comfortable they are and if I'll be able to wear them around campus without dying.. ugh the struggle of not having a Nordstrom in your home country and having to rely solely on internet reviews til I'm back in civilization aka the US!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep putting those 'dani' earrings in my cart and then taking them out again haha .. I love them but probs don't need another pair of KS earrings

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love seeing everyone picks for the Nordstrom sale because everyone has different picks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm trying so hard to save for a new bag, so I'm avoiding the bags at all costs. But I think I'm going to end up ordering a pair of fringe booties. I loved seeing your picks!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  17. That floppy hat is TO DIE FOR. Say goodbye to my paycheck, haha! Xo
    Chelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your picks! Those earrings are amazing!!

    xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so bummed, I went to buy those Dolce Vita OTK boots and they're sold out in my size! Gotta keep stalking Nordstrom! Love these picks, and I definitely added a few to my cart :)

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  20. The fringe ankle boots you bought are adorable! I've been dying to find a pair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Kendra Scott earrings are my all-time favs! I definitely want to buy them in the color you featured for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving your Nordstrom picks! Can't believe that hat is only $17! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  23. https://www.behance.net/gallery/46472895/_
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/46463613/_
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/46463247/_
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/46451097/_

    ReplyDelete