photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, July 16, 2015

Fall Essentials: Ankle Booties

This is the time of year that I start scouring my favorite shops for the perfect pair of ankle booties to add to my fall wardrobe. A new pair of booties is one of my fall essentials as it's something I wear constantly through the fall, winter, spring and even in the summer with a dress or denim cut offs. I always look for something I know I will get a ton of wear out of that will look good with anything and everything! This year, it's going to be tough to make a decision as there are so many contenders! I think this year I will be splurging on a great pair of brown ankle booties (options here) as they tend to be an absolute necessity in my wardrobe (and my current pair are just about worn out!). Along with my ankle booties, I will be looking for a new pair of rainboots and over the knee boots, but I will share my top picks with you later:)
Ankle Booties

This week's blogger of the week from last weeks link up is the gorgeous Chioma of Chioma's Evolution of Style! First off, how seriously BEAUTIFUL is her hair?! I'm pretty much obsessed with her stunning curls. This was the perfect 4th of July outfit, as the blue and white stripe dress pop amazingly with her red shoes. Not to mention that unexpected yellow bag! I love it! You look absolutely stunning, sweet girl! I have definitely found a new blog to check regularly!


Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!


23 comments:

  1. I love my ankle boots! I get so much wear out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots witth buckle details look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely a must this fall.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a Fall staple to have! I wore my booties ALL the time last Fall/Winter. I just bought the top middle pair. Have my eye on a couple others as well.
    Thanks for hosting the link up!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thanks for the feature love! You're the sweetest :)

    ~Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally loving the first pair! I've been dying to find the perfect pair of ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to pick up a pair on ankle booties! I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my ankle booties! I have 3 pairs with like a 2 inch heel but I think I am going to invest in some flat ones this year. Great picks!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first pair is my favorite!
    I have one pair of brown ones and would love to get some black and gray ones for the fall and winter.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those grey ankle booties are so adorable. You have me craving fall weather so bad! I love this link up too - such a great way to learn about new bloggers :)

    Annie // Annie N Belle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really really want a new pair of ankle booties for fall, they really are an essential. Thanks for sharing your stylish picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting these so bad! I'm definitely leaning more towards the ones in the bottom middle! Something simple that can go with anything!

    Ally | http://www.preppylittlelesbian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in my boots. Honestly, all year round haha! I love the first grey ones and the last black ones with the buckles! So cute.

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am obsessed with little ankle booties! Your picks are amazing... I want them all :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really wanting some cute booties for the fall. I love the first ones you featured. They're so cute!

    xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all... give them all to me right now!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't want to think about Fall lol but these boots are so cute! I love the classic boot you featured ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am excited about fall (although I am loving the doing nothingness of summer). These ankle booties are gorgeous! I have never really bought a pair, but seeing this blog is making me reconsider that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had no idea you had a link up, I love this! I also love your falll bootie selection! Even though it's a bajillion degrees out, I'm looking forward to fall fashion!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete