photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, July 27, 2015

#NSALE Accessorize Me + Wedding Week!

First things first...I'm getting married on Saturday! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by and that the big day is already here! In honor of the wedding, I have deemed this week 'Wedding Week' on the blog! I will be sharing posts this week on my bridal shower, white dresses, pins that inspired me and my 2nd engagement photo shoot! To catch yourself up before the week starts, make sure to head over to read my engagement post here and see E and I's winter engagement shoot here! Stay tuned for wedding/engagement insight all week!

I know what you are thinking...ANOTHER Nordstrom post? Guilty! I can't stop shopping the sale as there are so many great pieces at so many great prices! I think what I love most about the Nordstrom sale is getting so many great deals on accessories. I much rather buy clothes than accessories, but when they are on sale for a steal of a deal, I have to pick up a few! Count me in for new designer hand bags and fall jewelry picks at a percentage off.
#NSale Accessories

Black Plaid Scarf (was $48 - now $30 )
Grey Felt Fedora (was $28 - now $17 )
Kendra Scott 'Dani' Earrings (was $52 - now $34 )
Kendra Scott 'Dylan' Necklace (was $60 - now $39 )
Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote (was $295 - now $197)
Timex Tortoiseshell Watch (was $70 - now $47 )
Tory Burch Sunnies (was $210 - now $140 )

Shop More of My Favorite Accessories

Jewelry 


Watches


Bags



Other favorites...







25 comments:

  1. I need me some Kendra Scott. I'm trying to find something I know I'm going to wear over & over again!
    Love you picks, I'm trying to hide my bank account from the NSale!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra Scott is life.
    I can't wait to hear about the wedding festivities and whatnot this week -- such a happy and exciting time for you.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, that's so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! Your watch picks reminded me that I need to get a new battery in my Fossil watch.

    xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving the Kendra Scott Jewelry! Turquoise is my favorite colour! Congrats on your wedding this week, you must be so thrilled! Hope everything goes smoothly!

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picks! I can't wait to see more of your wedding week, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness can't believe you are getting married this Saturday? Are you freaking out with excitement?! Congratulations! I can't wait to read more, yay wedding week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such great picks. I really like that tortoiseshell watch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your wedding week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHHH!!! I love weddings!! So exciting it is yours this upcoming week. I love weddings so much! Can't wait to read the rest of your wedding posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That watch is AMAZING! Also, happy wedding week! Looking forward to seeing a few photos in the coming weeks. I know that you will make a gorgeous bride! Wishing you all of the best :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that watch! Tortoise Shell watches are my signature thing.
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah congrats on your wedding week! Can't wait for the upcoming posts!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought those exact Kendra Scott earrings! I just couldn't pass up that color! Congrats on it being wedding week! You are certainly a better blogger than I would be on my wedding week!

    Tiffani
    www.NotYourAverageSouthernBell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for getting married Saturday! That's so exciting! :D
    I can understand why you'd want to share more Nordstrom pieces, because all of these are incredible! Loving the turquoise jewelry for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhhh congrats on getting married girl! I'm anxiously awaiting wedding week on the blog :) And yes, keep bringing on the NSale posts, we've got another week to go! Love these picks, and, of course I'm drawn to the Rebecca Minkoff. Swoon.

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that Rebecca Minkoff tote! So cute. I can't wait to hear about/see pictures of your wedding!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited for this week and for you on Saturday! Love you so much and love these picks!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratuations! I love turquoise jewelry, especially the Kendra Scott ones you showed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have had my eye on that Kendra Scott necklace for a while. Now that it is on sale that probably means that I need to finally pull the trigger on it!

    XOXO.

    Marie H.

    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah congrats on the wedding!! That is so exciting and I cannot wait to see all the gorgeous photos of it afterwards :D Love those watch pics!

    Annie // Annie N Belle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your wedding coming up! So exciting! Also I loved looking at the Nordstrom sale but didn't actually buy. I have been thinking of investing in some Kendra Scott. Also the felt floppy hat that was in the sale was to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those accessory picks are so gorgeous - I love shopping for bags! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, that's so exciting! Your engagement photos are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete