photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, July 23, 2015

Designer Crush: Rebecca Minkoff + #WIWT Link Up!

If you are familiar with my blog, you know I have a MAJOR crush on Rebecca Minkoff bags. If you are looking to splurge on a classic shape that you will use every day, look no further than RM! My favorites tend to be the crossbody bags as they are just the right size for all of your necessities (wallet, keys, iPhone and sunnies). I've also purchased a few of the bigger totes and use them CONSTANTLY. What I love most about Rebecca Minkoff's is while they are a bit of a splurge, my favorite crossbody's are typically under $200, which is well worth it for a quality bag you will use daily! Find your own Rebecca Minkoff bag here...I promise you won't regret it!!
Rebecca Minkoff Bags
This week's blogger of the week from last week's link up is Alexa of Fabes Fashion! I've had a serious crush on floral rompers since last year, and Alexa's pretty blue Yumi Kim option might be my all time favorite! She styled it to perfection with light colored accessories and pink lips! This is definitely an outfit I want to re-create ASAP! You look beautiful, Alexa!


Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!


18 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Rebecca Minkoff bags as well. I bought the Mini Avery this summer and carry it constantly! It goes with everything. I have my eye on a couple cross body purses as well.
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the five zip RM bags, but I was so excited to find a (surprisingly great quality!) dupe at Forever 21 a couple of months ago!! Only $22.50 :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lusting over a Rebecca Minkoff bag lately... I need a new cross body! What a fun linkup!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute CUTE bags! I don't have a RM bag, but I might have to add it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a RM bag but I've seen so many cute ones lately I am anxious to change that! Loving the saddlebag option you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love RM bags and am dying to get one!
    Love the black quilted one and the MAB tote the most.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, my friends make fun of me whenever I get a new RM. My collection is already pretty out of control, I have 5 bags and I'm looking to get a 6th one this fall! Is there RM Rehab? Cause I probably need it haha! I want the Mini MAB Tote next and I love the color you chose here!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Such a great collection of cute bags... I don't have a RM bag and now I will add it in my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love those bags!! I have to add some of them to my wishlist. That really is a cute romper. I like all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely can attest to the fact that she's your designer crush! Love you!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with all of those bags! I really want a new purse so I'm definitely going to have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a mini mab in my life ASAP. :(

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these purses are adorable. I have seen a few Rebecca Minkoff purses and they are always so cute. Definitely something I'd like to have at least one of in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a ton of RM bags on my Wishlist. I'm so thinking of splurging and just buying one for my birthday coming up this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been trying sooooo hard not to buy a new bag because I'm asking for a classic one for my 25th birthday, but this post is making it really hard! RM has such cute bags, and I am yet to own one of her pieces!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  16. Need the two grey bags on top! I don't have one actually as I've usually opted for black or camel/beige/nude.

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete