photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Midi Dress

Dress: c/o eShakti - Love this and this
Shoes: Forever 21 - Similar 
Earrings: Bauble Bar
Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar
Bracelets: Bauble Bar









I've recently been on the hunt for dresses that can be adapted from my hot summer days into the classroom in the fall. As a teacher, I need pieces that are easy to move in, comfortable and not too short!  The moment I received this eShakti dress and tried it on, I automatically fell in love and knew I had the perfect transition dress! I've been obsessing over embroidery lately and love the pretty detailing on this dress! The high, lace-trim neck and the slim-tie waist are super flattering! My favorite thing about this dress though has to be the midi length! 
I will definitely be shopping on eShakti more often! Not only do they have plenty of adorable options, but they offer customization! I love that I can choose the length of my dress, the type of sleeve and the neckline! What more could a girl want?


Don't forget to enter these fab giveaways before they end! 



7 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about finding dresses suitable for the classroom! Sometime I have to change several times before I can be ready to leave and go teach. This one is a great pick though.

    xo Lauryn
    Lauryncakes | Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That midi looks lovely on you. Absolutely LOVE how you've worn it!
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, eShakti really does have a great selection, huh?
    I love this midi length one and how perfect it is for a summer day!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is gorgeous on you, i love the midi length!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is absolutely gorgeous! eShakti is AMAZING!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete