photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fancy

Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar
Bracelets: Bauble Bar 









 When I received this dress from LilyLulu, I immediately became obsessed. I love that it has a sweet floral print and skater skirt, but has a litttleee bit of sexy in the cross-over top and cut out center. It's the perfect mix of sweet and sexy and I had the song 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea running through my head throughout the whole day. The print and fit called for few accessories, so of course I paired it with a wrist full of Bauble Bar and a bright orange clutch to finish it all off. I'm so fancy....but you already know.

 

Two AMAZING giveaways going on right now!! You can visit the posts to learn more about them or enter right here!!

Good Luck!

$30 Obsession Boutique Gift Card Giveaway!



$25 Gift Card to My Sister's Closet Boutique!

7 comments:

  1. i do already know that ;)

    this dress is so incredible and of course you've styled it to perfection!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so gorgeous!
    -alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great outfit! Love your dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back of that dress! Such a cute detail! And that clutch is perfect!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO in love with this dress on you! You are totally all kinds of FANCY!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is absolutely adorable! Love it :)

    xo,
    Allie @ LunaVida
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete