photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, July 18, 2014

Paint the Town in Party Dots

Hat: Target - in store
Sunnies: Nordstroms
Shoes: Target (old) - similar 
Bracelets: Bauble Bar











 My favorite place to be during the summer time is the lake.
I spend half of my days soaking up the sun and lazing in the cold waters atop a float, taking in the gorgeous scenery.
It's one of those things that I've been doing my whole life, and feel blessed to have so many wonderful years living the lake life. 

When I received THIS dress from Paint the Town, I immediately put it on and pranced around the house. Yes, it is one of those dresses...the never want to take off, a fit so flattering it's as if it was personally made for you, make you feel like a million bucks dresses. You know the kind I'm talking about?
I wore it up to the lake for dinner and could not have found a better pair...the lake and this dress were made for each other. 
Now don't get me wrong, this dress is pretty much made for anywhere.
Date night.
Brunch with the family.
Church.
The grocery store. 
(no worries, I've tested it out for all of these and it really is perfect).

But there was just something about the way it felt at the lake.
Light-weight and airy, perfect for the sweltering heat.
Moveable fabric, easy to play a lawn game or two.
Short and sweet, perfect for dipping feet into the lake.
Loose and flowy in all the right places, much needed for stuffing yourself with BBQ.

Oh, and to top it alllll off, it has pockets!

Paint the Town, a new fashion line by Mel Bradshaw, is filled with sweet, stunning dresses that are easy to wear but with a punch of creativity in bold colors and quirky patterns.
Can I have one of each, please?
The thing that touches me the most about Paint the Town, is Mel's vision...
"This was never about clothes for me. These dresses are about confidence, femininity, stepping out into the world and making your mark. I wanted my designs to merely be a vehicle for women to embrace the person they are or the person they want to be. I dare you to chase your dreams and to find whatever you're searching for.
Paint the town red. Purple. Gold. Black. Blue. Whatever you desire."
After wearing my Paint the Town dress, I can definitely say that this dress is confidence booster...
and I plan on painting the town in it:) 



Don't forget to enter these fab giveaways before time is up!!




12 comments:

  1. This really is the perfect party dress!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest dress! I normally don't go for polka dots but this dress is just too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING!!!

    this setting is perfect for that dress! i looovvee mel's dresses, they seriously fit like a glove, i feel SO pretty in mine, just kind of like a princess!

    the party dots are so fun and bring a smile to my face just looking at you in it!

    ps: what lake do you go to? for a few summers i was going up to loon lake outside of spokane with my best friend's family. it was amazing! but it doesn't look like the same lake as yours, but same state haha!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so stunning and I love your hair! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. This dress is complete perfection!! I love it!
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this dress!! so fun!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No joke, this dress was made for the lake. I LOVE this outfit, these photos, everything about this post :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super super cute dress!! Love how colorful and adorable it is on you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so cute!!! I think I might just need it haha.

    ReplyDelete