photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Take Me on Vacation

Bracelets: Bauble Bar
Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar








I have officially found the first thing going in my suitcase next time I go on a tropical vacation.
Honestly, as gorgeous as this dress is in pictures, it's even prettier in person. 
The vibrant floral print and lace detailing makes for a truly stunning maxi dress, and the strapless top and sheer bottom make it comfortable and moveable. 
If you are planning on going on vacation this winter, do me a favor and buy this dress.
It needs to be on a beach!

This dress comes to you from Ellie Pink Boutique, an adorable new online boutique filled to the brim with flowy fabrics and pretty prints. 
I currently have a wish list a mile long from this site...actually, can I just have everything?
Be sure to check out Ellie Pink Boutique, but first see a few of my favorites below! 

SO cute for fall!

A darling floral print and just look at the flutter shorts!!

A comfy maxi in an adorable print!







Shop the Post

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous! Maxi dresses are the best!


    Love&Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so amazing, love this outfit!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That maxi dress is amazing!

    xo, Kyla

    kymariec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously saw that wallet and thought it looked like Minkoff... and it was! You have great taste!
    xo Lauryn
    Lauryncakes | Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bold prints. This dress is so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, that dress truly is gorgeous! Next Hawaii trip for sure!!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral on you! gorgeous!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that maxis dress! I love black backgrounds with floral patterns!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete