photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Hills are Alive

 Dress: c/o Chicwish
Sandals: Forever 21 - love these, these and these (which happen to be a total steal!)









The hills are alive...with the sound of music.
This dress, in this location had me singing this tune in my head ALLLLL day long!
I'm not going to lie, I definitely felt like one of the Von-Trapp clan and I sort of, kind of, loved it.
But then again, who frequently envisions themselves as a disney princess and dresses for the occasion?
Oh wait, that would be me.
Sorry, not sorry.

Chicwish does it AGAIN, with this little gem.
This might be my new favorite dress of summer.
The breezy fabric, the blue floral embroidery at the bottom, the high neck-line?
There are just too many great things going on not to love it! 
Don't forget to check out Chicwish. It's definitely one of my favorite online shops for it's unique, indie-inspired pieces!



Don't forget to enter the $500 gift card giveaway to West Elm!!


Shop the Post

7 comments:

  1. This dress is so adorable on you! I love the print.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Now you've got that song stuck in my head. :P
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your sandals! So cute!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look girl! That dress is so cute and I'm in love with your sandals!!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, ah yes, I wouldn't have even thought of the Von Trapp clan, but now that you mention it....
    I love this dress though, it's so pretty <3
    Just like you!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete