photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, August 8, 2013

How We Wore Our Stripes


If you have been following my blog, you know that I ADORE Marsa from The DayLee Journal. She's my blogging bestie and has made appearance on Twenties Girl Style HERE and HERE, so don't be surprised if you see her around these parts more often! She's absolutely adorable and has one of the cutest blogs EVER. Stop by and say hello! 
Stripes are one of my favorite patterns EVER. So it's fitting that we would choose this as our How We Wore collar. Everyone should have a great striped piece in their closet! Notice we even had a twinning moment with our sunnies and gold triangle jewels. 

Visit Marsa at The DayLee Journal to see more of how she styled her stripes!

 Top: Brandy Melville 'Farrah' Top 
Vest: Forever 21(old) - Obsessed with THIS option (spendy) and THIS option with studs (thrifty)
Shorts: American Eagle 'Hi-Rise Festival Shortie' - HERE
Booties: DV by Dolce Vita 'Java' (AKA my favorite shoes EVER) - HERE
Sunnies: Ray-Ban 'Erika' - HERE
Ring: Jewelmint 'Giza' 
Necklace: Forever 21










12 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! She is beautiful! And so are you! I love both of the ways you guys styled your stripes.

    I'm so excited to follow her now too! <3
    Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes on both of you all! I'll definitely head over to check her blog out!

    Have a great day!
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this. I really adore that necklace you're wearing - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just so FAB. can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Marsa are just awesome. Haha, I love it that you team up and do these posts! So cute :D
    Also, twin moment with the triangle jewelry and sunnies - great minds think alike apparently ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok you are both so freaking cute. seriously.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ladies are both stripe-y wonders! I'm lovin' your top, Ashley. That seems like such a practical piece and I'm wondering why I don't have a basic striped top... I'm silly.

    Your boots. YOUR BOOTS!! Those are some fierce booties. I have totally seen them before (and coveted them, of course). You've got gooood taste, lady. ;)

    Also UGH your comments are always gettin' me, makin' me feel fuzzy. I love you till death do us part, sweet sweet Ashleykiiiiins. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ashley! I just discovered both you and Marsa and I'm loving both of you blogs. I can totally see why you two are blogging besties.
    I love how you styled your stripes here and your jewelry is amazing!
    I love it when I stumble upon new fabulous blogs to follow. I will be looking forward to future posts.
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love marsa! she is darling! love how you paired a long sleeve shirt, with shorts! super cute look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove your striped top and vest. They look so perfect together!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love love love this look on you!

    xoxo, kerri

    ReplyDelete