photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, August 30, 2013

A Very Merry Un-Birthday

Necklace: Target
Shoes: 'Anne Michelle Perton-17 Ankle Strap Sandals' HERE






I've shown you my princess Jasmine look andddd my Pocahontas look, so it's only fitting that I would be inspired by a Disney character when I received this dress from Lashes of London.
As soon as I opened the package, visions of Alice and Wonderland flashed through my head. Is this not something she would totally wear to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party?
This Lashes of London dress has a vibrant floral pattern and cute, baby doll fit. I am envisioning wearing this dress in the coming months with tights and black booties, but paired it with simple heeled sandals for a warm August day. The finishing touch? A time-piece necklace that reminds me of the White Rabbit and I'm ready to fall down the rabbit hole.



Oh and by the way, happy happy UN-birthday! 
For there are 364 days of un-birthdays in a year, so why not celebrate?
A very merry un-birthday to youuuuuu!

19 comments:

  1. amazing dress.you look great
    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are always just the cutest!! Love the dress, it's so very Alice! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make a gorgeous alice! and that dress. sooo pretty! you don't even have to layer it with anything. of course it helps that the girl modeling the dress is also gorge ;)
    put on some heels and ta daaaa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress, the pattern is to die for and perfect with that pendant. Happy un-birthday to you as well!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, I love the Alice theme! And a very happy un-birthday to you as well - love that sort of thinking! xD
    This dress is seriously sooooo cool though *_*
    Great print and shape!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this dress is gorgeous dear. You make a fine Alice, with that beautiful blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy unbirthday To me and to you!!

    <3's
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's an absolutely gorgeous dress!

    http://callmejuly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaashhhllllleeeeyyyyyyyy! This dress totally reminded me of Alice in Wonderland even before I read the title. It definitely looks fitting for a tea party--this print is so ethereal and majestic, and such a unique floral print at that. *___* You are just so darling!

    Happy unbirthday to you, too, Miss Ashley! I just adore you even more after this post. Wonderland for the win! WHOMP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is great! love the Wonderland inspiration!
    Meg
    PolkaDots & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally Alice-inspired, and totally beautiful! You always have the best pieces!

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is to die for and you look great :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very Alice In Wonderland - I love the whimsicalness of it! Beautiful
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaa! I love Alice... and ur dress is gorgeous!!!

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Please continue this Disney inspired series! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beeeeauuuutiful dress!!! It's like a work of art!! Stunning :)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The print and shape of this dress is beautiful!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete