photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shop My Closet: Garden Party Skirt

I recently cleaned out my closet and am in the process of adding pieces to my online shop, Shop Twenties Girl Style. I have decided the best way to go about this is to show you 1 way I've styled the piece that I'm selling (I did this last year in this post). It also helps to see how it fits a real person, rather than when it's just photographed hanging on a hanger! Stay tuned for more Shop my Closet posts, or check out what else is for sale HERE.

**All pieces for sale are in great condition (never worn or worn a handful of times) and come from a clean, smoke free environment:) 

Size: XS (fits like a Forever 21 Small)
Originally from: Forever 21
Worn once and in great condition! 
SOLD
 Top: American Eagle (last year)
Skirt: Forever 21 (shop my closet)
Shoes: Target - Identical version HERE




15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your style! I found your blog through my friend, Marsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..You look so pretty and feminine with your outfit.
    I especially love your floral skirt dear! :)


    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love your top as well. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this!!! such a fun outfit =)

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pieces are all super lovely. Too bad my body can't handle XS clothing. Regardless, I love your feminine style!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt! I love it with the top. Can we buy the top too? Haha. By the way, I am from the Philippines. I was curious if you ship here? :) Kindly leave me a comment on my blog or drop me an email because I want to own a piece of your closet :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news dear, hope the shop succeeds ^_^ You have gorgeous clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the floral pattern on that skirt!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and colorful skirt! You should have no problem selling that ;)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skirt!! You look great :)
    xxx

    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous pattern and color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darn you, why aren't we the same build??
    Lol, that Garden Party skirt is adorable! You'll have no problem selling your cute clothes Ashley, that's for sure :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful print and colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete