photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, January 23, 2017

Blush & Ruffles for Work with Marks and Spencer

Updating my work wardrobe is something I do seasonally. It's always fun to add a few pieces into the rotation to keep things fresh! When updating, I usually try and look for neutral pieces that are easy to mix and match and a piece or two that are on trend for the season. I also look for pieces that I can easily transition from work to the weekend. 

For the New Year, I spent some time perusing the Marks and Spencer website for some fresh work wear. I have recently become obsessed with Marks and Spencer! They have a wide variety of clothing, accessories and shoes for your entire family (not to mention an entire home goods section) all at varying price points. I found so many goodies while shopping, that I already plan on placing a second order! These grey skinnies were the first item I added to my cart. You can't go wrong with a great pair of grey pants...they literally go with everything! This ruffle top is the perfect mix of classic meets trendy. I love the fit, but what sold me was the subtle ruffles which are so on trend this season! I have been wearing this cozy pink coat with EVERYTHING lately. Blush has definitely been one of my go to colors this season. My favorite part of this entire look though, has to be these suede wedge booties. These are the perfect shoes for teaching because they give me a little heel, but are ridiculously comfortable, which is great when you are on your feet all day! What is great about all of these pieces is that they are extremely versatile! Check out more items at Marks and Spencer here...I promise you will find something (or maybe too many things) to love!!

This post is in Collaboration with Marks & Spencer and Shopping Links, but all opinions are my own.

27 comments:

  1. I love the blush on you! And the ruffles are so pretty! I'm going to have to check out marks and Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! I love the colors and tones here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the ruffles! Gorgeous!! And that blush is making me anxious for warmer weather! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole look...blush and grey paired together is one of my favorite color combos!! And you are so right about that ruffle top...it is the perfect mix of classic meets trendy!! Gorgeous!!

    xoxo
    Tiffani
    www.tiffaniatbretonbay.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater! It is a great neutral color and I love it paired with that blush jacket! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with this outfit! I've been looking for a coat just like this one too! Such a chic look girly!

    Lauren | http://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color! Such a pretty, girly look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blush is my latest favorite, I love this color in this coat! Such an overall beautiful look.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great look! I would have loved this for my business casual agency job!

    xx Nina
    http://www.theHSSfeed.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blush is such a great colour. You look so pretty babe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need that jacket! The blush is so pretty, especially with that bag!

    Maggie
    www.polishedclosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely beautiful! I love your pink coat so much!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blush coat, looks beautiful on you!
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaysyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this coat! The colors are so pretty!

    www.liliesandlambs.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love this whole outfit! It's so chic and is definitely something a lot of women could pull off, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are killing it in that adorable outfit! Love the blush jacket with the ruffle sweater...perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh I need that sweater! And that cozy jacket! So cute!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the subtle ruffle detail on your top, very elegant! The jacket is so pretty, too.

    Euriental

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blush is so popular right now! I really love the ruffles on that top!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the sweater and bag! Such a cute look!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The coat looks so nice!!! I love M&S but unforunately they don't have a branch here in Munich!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

    ReplyDelete