photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Perfect Oversized Cardigan

Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea

Get the Look

Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
Oversized cream cardigan with bell sleeves paired with neutrals - winter style idea
One piece I have been wearing non-stop is this perfectly oversized cardigan. Is there anything better than an oversized cardigan?! It's like wrapping up in a cocoon on a cold winter day and I LOVE it! In fact, I've been wearing a similar combo for the past two weeks because it's ensures I stay warm. It's been in the 20s or below and I have had such a difficult time leaving my house! Layering up to the point of actually breaking a sweat before heading out the front door is my go to lately. When I get to work in the morning, I have to peel off layers of coats, vests (yes, I wear a North Face vest UNDER my jacket...I am so ridiculous) and scarves. Whatever keeps you warm though, right??

Anybody else already ready for spring?! 


3 Simple Link-Up ‘Rules’

1. Follow your hosts on Bloglovin’: The Red Closet Diary & Twenties Girl Style
2. Link back to our site from your post!

35 comments:

  1. Such a perfect oversized cardigan! Love the color of it.

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look hun and the layering xx

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/winter-sun-escape-at-macdonald-monchique-algarve/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style perfect for this time of year and I am absolutely in love with those boots!!

    Soph x
    www.sophobsessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that oversized cardigan; it looks so warm and cozy!

    Belle | One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect oversized cardigan indeed!! Love it, the sleeves are gorgeous. beautiful look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, because I'm wearing my oversized cardigan today too!! Tis the season!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a great outfit. Looks so cozy and the over size is perfection.

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your scarf!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. This scarf is to die for! So thick and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! I'm a huge fan of oversized cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with this whole cozy look! You do winter well!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you are killin it! Love that oversized cardi and scarf, so fabulous! Those booties though, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I was the Queen of over sized cardigans lol

    www.internallifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looooove oversized cardigans! So comfy and stylish :) Thanks so much for hosting :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oversized cardigans are my JAM. Stylish and cozy. Win/win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, over size cardigans are the best! Totally normal to own a bunch right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay i think I would LIVE in this cardi. Seriously. It's totally amazing and with that scarf it just is so perfect!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cardi looks so cute on you! I just love cozy scarf!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't think that I could live anywhere that is actually cold. :/
    I would be layered up more than you! haha!
    I love oversized cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This loos super comfy! Oversized cardigans are so great for warming up and being comfortable in the winter :)

    xx nicole
    www.nicoleparise.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, love, love this whole look! The cozy cardigan is just totally perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. great cardigan - and i really like your scarf and boots

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great over sized cardigan that I could use here in this cold! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm such a fan of oversized sweaters, cardi's and tops!!! They are so comfy!! You look so pretty.

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been totally obsessed with oversize cozy cardigans lately. That looks amazing, and so warm!

    ReplyDelete