photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Oversized Turtleneck


Happy Tuesday!
I hope you had a great 3 day weekend! I always enjoy weekends, but this weekend was bitterly cold and I caught a cold, making me wish I had an extension to my weekend. 3 more days would be perfect, please! We went to shoot TWICE this weekend, but both times didn't work out so well. I think the universe was trying to tell me to just take the weekend off. 

This is an outfit I wore last weekend, and have already re-worn it twice. This oversized sweater is PERFECT for the under 20 degree weather we have been having. I can layer a long sleeve top under it (or maybe two) and stay perfectly cozy all day long. Oversized sweaters have been saving my life this winter. Guys, it is SO cold. I am so over it. Spring, please!!

29 comments:

  1. This oversized sweater is perfect on you!! Love it paired with the boots and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing in the world better than an oversized sweater! This one is so cute - I'm loving the way you styled it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this sweater in my life! You look so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater is absolute perfection! I love it. Hugs, Kait
    www.baskinginburgundy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sweater really is so so chic. Love the oversized shape!

    -Stefanie
    http://www.thestylesafari.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweater looks so cozy and warm! I love it!
    Neelofar
    www.theloveliestlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that sweater looks so cozy!! I need that in my life. I love a good sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love how you styled this sweater and it looks so comfy!

    www.flashesofdelight.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with your bag. Oh, I do love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I absolutely love this sweater! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Obsessed with that sweater! xx

    www.liliesandlambs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooove this sweater! I feel like I would never want to take it off! Love your booties, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great sweater! I love over sized turtlenecks! Ans the shoes are great, too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those brown boots are flawless!! Love them!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adore those booties on you! I have htem and they're seriously my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the spring and fall weather! Oversized sweater and booties. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking so fab in the oversized top!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that bag with the pom pom! Rebecca Minkoff makes the best handbags ever!
    - Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look is so cozy! I need this turtleneck!!


    xoxo Mandy
    www.sparkleshinylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute outfit! I love your sunnies.

    Xo, Lauren
    http://www.aloprofile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been living in over sized sweaters lately. Love yours and the way you styled it!

    xo,
    Britt
    www.bybrittanilauren.com

    ReplyDelete