photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas in July? Just about! 
I'm talking the sale of the year...the sale of all sales...The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Because the sale opens for cardholders tomorrow (public access begins July 22nd) I'm breaking it down for you so you are ready to hit the sales tomorrow!

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: What is it?
I know what your thinking, how is this sale any different from all of the other sales out there? Well the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale offers BRAND NEW fall merchandise at a discounted price. This is the best time of year to stock up on new fall pieces at prices that won't break the bank for a limited amount of time! 

When Can I Shop? 
The sale opens to the public on July 22nd, but you can start shopping earlier (what?!?!) if you are a cardholder. When exactly does that start? TOMORROW, July 14th!! Shopping early is a huge benefit. With a limited amount of discounted goodies, once they sell out they sell out until restocked at full price on August 8th (IF they are even restocked). This means that some of the items you have your eye on may even sell out BEFORE the sale even opens to the public! I definitely made this mistake last year and missed out on an amazing pair of OTK boots at a great price (I'm sure you know the ones I'm talking about!). 

Becoming a Card Holder (aka VIP) is EASY! 
I know what you are thinking. Credit card?! No thanks! 
While there is a credit card option, I prefer the debit card. This is easy peasy, lemon squeezy. This basically attaches your bank information (your debit card) to Nordstrom. Meaning all you have to do is give them your routing number and account number and you get a new Nordstrom debit card! Anytime you use your Nordstrom debit card, it is directly taken out of your bank account. No interest and no debt! This way, you get to shop 8 days early. This is definite bonus as you get access to the sale before the public and get first pick on hot fall finds at their sale price before they sell out! 

Keep Your Eyes Peeled - Gifts Galore! 
The sale is a GREAT time to shop! Not only are there a ton of new fall pieces to add to your wardrobe before the season even begins, but it's also a great time to stock up on Christmas presents! Keep your eyes peeled for great deals on pieces you know your family or friends will love. Christmas is just 164 days away...why not start shopping early?

Other things to be on the look out for are bags, boots and beauty deals! I scored some great booties last year that continue to be one of my fall and winter staples! I've got my eye on a few different bags this year too! I can't wait to figure out which one will be coming home with me! I've been saving all of my Nordstrom gift cards for the sale and can't wait to shop! 

Make sure to stop by tomorrow, as I will be sharing some of my favorites sale picks! You can also start planning your attack by perusing the catalog HERE




22 comments:

  1. I am literally counting down the hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Ashley! I can't wait to shop!

    xoxo,
    Katie
    chicincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
      us open 2016 live stream
      usopenlivestream.org

      Delete
  3. My wallet is so not excited for this sale haha!

    Tori
    www.mooretori.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for tomorrow! I'm a card holder and I always like to do my shopping on the first day.

    LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I love this time of year simply because of the Nordy sale! Thanks for sharing all of this!

    xo, Gabby
    theswirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's crazy how much hype this sale is, don't get me wrong, I'm on the crazy train 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it seems like everyone but me is blogging about this sale. I am not really in need of anything right now but i'm sure i'll end up checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to wait until it opens to the public but I'm definitely curious in checking it out since EVERYONE is talking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely feel like I've been waiting for this sale for months now. So exciting! xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm working on saving my money, and all the hype around this sale is not helping! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this! Can't wait to check out the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone is so excited for the NSale! All blogs have posted about it and I still haven't jumped on board. Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/07/11/summer-essentials-to-survive/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many people have been excited about this sale! Great info!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of this info about the sale!

    Thanks for sharing!

    XO,
    Sami || sparkleandshinesami.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many good items this year! Xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting dear! I'm linking back to you HERE Hope you'll check out my latest Fashion post

    ReplyDelete