photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer Swing Dress


Happy Monday! 
I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are ready to start the week feeling refreshed! 
I had a pretty relaxed weekend, going to dinner with my best friend, hanging out with E and shopping the Nordstrom sale. Anybody else find themselves on the Nordstrom site multiple times over the weekend? I just don't want to miss out on any great deals! 

Living 3+ hours from the nearest Nordstrom is a bummer, but especially during the sale! I am still waiting on my orders to arrive and can't wait to share with you what I got. Better late than never! If you are interested to see my favorite picks, check out this post

If you are looking for a easy to wear swing dress, this is the one for you! I fell in love with this sweet little number the moment I tried it on. It's the perfect nude/blush color and is easy to dress up or down! Pairing it with gladiator sandals and simple jewelry made for an easy date night look!


Get the Look

29 comments:

  1. That is such a cute dress! And I love how you chose to compliment it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and the shoes you wore with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of this dress! And the color is so pretty!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, especially the layered bottom! Such a perfect summer outfit.

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the prettiest swing dress. In love with this color!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous! Love the fit, and I'm obsessed with those sandals as well!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so pretty! Love the sandals too!

    HashtagFabLife

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely summery dress!!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress it looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! So so pretty!

    - Cait | http://www.prettyandfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!! Those shoes completely make the look!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shape and color of this dress are beautiful, and those shoes too!!

    xo,
    Michelle
    www.landofstyleandsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty summery, breezy dress-- love those sandals as well! Hope you'll stop by and join tomorrow's linkup :)

    -Amanda
    www.agoodhue.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is my favorite look I've seen from you! So light, airy, fresh, pretty, delicate...everything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this dress! Blush is my favorite color!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable dress and purse. Once again loving those sandals

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous color on you! Love those sandals
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful dress! Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The ruffles are just darling! I may have to get this dress for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable dress, you look fabulous! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your dress! The color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the flowy-ness of this dress, so angelic and pretty!

    xo
    Sami
    www.theclassicbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great dress for a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous dress!

    -Meagan | Love by Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  26. I NEED these sandals in my life! And your dress is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so tan and beautiful! I absolutely love those shoes, lady!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete