photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Must Haves!

If you're like me, you've spent a lot of time perusing the Nordstrom site the past few days. With so many great deals for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it's hard not to! I definitely already have a few favorites including this cardigan (so soft and just $32...a must!) and this fun top (lace up detailing in the back and so flattering). I've picked up some great pieces, especially for back to school (any teachers still go back to school shopping??), but still have so many on my wish list! I've rounded up some of my favorite purchases and current wish list items! Just click the product in the collage below to shop! 


Illesteva Sunnies (Now: $174 //After Sale: $290): These sunnies are fabulous. I have wanted them forever, but they are regularly $290! They are at the top of my wish list! I might end up with them before the sale is over! 

Bell Sleeve Dress (Now: $32 // After Sale: $48): This sweet dress is one of the first things I ordered. It has a very flattering fit and is easy to style now and in to fall and winter. I can just imagine pairing it with boots and leggings for work on chilly winter days! It runs slightly big, so I ordered an XS. 

Suede Booties (Now: $100 // After Sale: $160): I am literally kicking myself for not getting these the first day of the sale! They sold out so fast and are no longer in available in this color in my size (although the black is pretty fabulous). These are a wear with anything boot and I am hoping they will restock when the sale opens to the public! 

Leather Wrap Watch (Now: $117 // After Sale: $195 ): This is currently sitting in my cart along with this watch. I can't decide between the two! I am leaning towards this one because I love the wrapped strap! 

Tassel Crossbody (Now: $30 // After Sale: $45 ): This little crossbody is the perfect color! Style it now and in the fall. Plus, how cute is the tassel?? 

Light Distressed Denim (Now: $59 // After Sale: $88 ): This is my FAVORITE brand of jeans! I own a few pairs and love them, so you better believe I ordered these! They haven't come yet, but I can't wait to start wearing them! 

Cozy Cardigan (Now: $32 // After Sale: $48):  By far my favorite piece from the sale, this cardigan is amazing! I already ordered it in a few different colors, it's that good! I love a good cardigan, especially when it comes to my work wardrobe. A cozy cardi is perfect for chilly winter days in a cold classroom and can transition some of my warmer weather dresses and tees for the colder months! 

Lace Up Flats (Now: $60 // After Sale: $90): I wore my lace up flats SO much last fall and winter. When I saw this color, at this price, I had to have them! They come in 6 different colors and are going quick! 

Plaid Scarf (Now: $19 // After Sale: $30 ): This scarf was my favorite last fall! I was so excited to see they brought it back for the sale because it is a fall essential! I wore mine a ton last year (as seen here and here), and found it so easy to style (especially with stripes and cognac accessories)!

Distressed Denim (Now: $45 // After Sale: $68 ): I have some similar jeans from the sale a few years back and they are still some of my most worn, so I snatched these up! You can't beat the price tag!

Wool Hat (Now: $29 // After Sale: $48 ): Every girl needs a wool hat for the fall! I love the color of this one and can imagine a million different ways to style it!  

Stripe Tee (Now: $18 // After Sale: $28 ): Another great sale piece that I ordered. A stripe long sleeve is a closet staple. This is something I will wear repeatedly! 

Buckle Booties (Now: $100 // After Sale: $150): Another of my fall favorites from last year that they brought back, but in even more colors! I wore these a ton last year, even to work as they are SO comfortable! 

31 comments:

  1. Great picks! Absolutely love the bell sleeve dress, the wool hat and the suede booties!

    Lauren
    basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the hunt for some lace up flats and those are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Can't wait to shop the sale when it opens to non cardholders!

    Tori
    www.mooretori.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great picks, I love everything. I may need one of each!!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things! I want it all! I love those lace up flats. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nordstrom has a great return policy! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was great – thanks so much for sharing such an awesome post! xo Annie
    Check out my giveaway with Charming Charlie: http://thelovelygirl.co/35-white-lilly-shift-dress-need-now-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these products! All of those shoes are must haves!
    -Anna | www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bargains on bargains on bargains! I love my purchases!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your picks! I had to pick up a few goodies for myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your must haves, such an excellent group of items! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your picks! I can't wait for the sale to open to the public!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been so obsessed with the sale recently, too! Your choices are awesome; that cardigan will be coming home with me soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lace up flats are really cute. i could use a pair in black.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The striped shirt and blanket scarf are definitely my favorites here

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep adding more and more stuff to my cart, great picks though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors in the blanket scarf for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great list!! I have made 3 orders already and now added some more to my cart based on your list haha

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those lace up flats are such a staple! Love them!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got those flats in burgundy and they should be here today along with a few other goodies.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  21. We picked a lot of the same goodies! Happy shopping doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to stock up on striped tees! That is such a good price on them, and I live in them during fall and winter.

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  23. The bell sleeve dress and those lace up flats are just the cutest ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all of your picks! I've been to the store twice and I'm going tomorrow with my friend for the public sale - she somehow hadn't opened a Nordstrom card! Will power, I tell ya! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome picks! I love the bell sleeve dress!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving these picks! Need to get my hands on that blanket scarf!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all of your picks! I'm in love with the booties and the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those sunglasses are so fun! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I do love them all!! I need that cardigan in my life big time!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete