photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Thursday, September 11, 2014

#WIWT and Boho Vibes



 Top: 'Country Crop Top' c/o Monica's Closet Essentials (Get 10% off your purchase with code 'twentiesgirlstyle' at checkout!) 
Shorts: AE - Similar 
Necklace: ILY Couture 
Sunnies: Ray-Ban 'Erika'

Photography by: Haley Christine Photography 







It's been a crazy week! Please forgive me as I find a balance between blogging and work...I'm learning! I haven't forgotten!!
This weekend was SO HOT. I literally could not believe it is September, as Saturday temps rose to almost 100. There is no way I am falling into the trap of fall clothing, especially when the weather is this warm!! This week it has started to cool down considerably, but as I've mentioned 100 times, I am milking every second of it until September 23rd, the official first day of fall!!

This sweet off the shoulder top from ShopMCE is the PERFECT last minute summer top to buy! Stash it away for next summer, wear it for girl's night out this winter, or take it with you on your tropical vacay (this top is SO coming to Hawaii with me!!), but whatever you do...just buy it! I promise you won't regret it! Many of you asked on instagram how the top stays up...it has a bustier like top that zips in the back...the flowy fabric is over this so you don't see it yet have no problem with it staying up! I paired it with some denim shorts and my fave tassel necklace for some end of summer, weekend fun!



Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!
We don't really have any rules or guidelines yet, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites! 



5 comments:

  1. Love this top! I don't want summer to end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great link up! I love the boho theme! Gorgeous look!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you're definitely looking as hot as the weather...and rocking that pretty top!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top - oh my goodness, too yummy. Beautiful color on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute shirt!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete