photo NavUpdateFav_zpsv6k5neon.png photo NavFB_zpshd75cfbx.png photo NavTwit_zpsqzidiued.png photo NavIG_zpskbdmel2g.png photo NavPin_zpsifzpqf2x.png photo NavBL_zps5kkoutdx.png photo NavEM_zpsjsr96ytv.png


Friday, September 5, 2014

Seeing Stripes

 Today I am collaborating with my all time FAVORITE, Lauren of The Fashionista's Diary
Lauren inspires me on a daily basis, whether it's through her style or through her amazing #girlboss ways! 
Lauren and I have very similar styles, but where I typically go for a boho twist, she is definitely more girly! We both fell in love with this dress and knew we needed to own it! While I styled mine with gladiator sandals and minimal jewelry, including these AMAZING Eula Fern's earrings (they carry the cutest jewelry!), Lauren paired heres with a BEAUTIFUL Accessory Jane bib necklace, a sweet wrist stack and the adorable hot pink bow shoes! 
If you don't follow this sweet girl, you definitely should now! 

Sandals: Forever 21 - Love these 
Sunnies: Anthropologie - Similar
Bracelets: Bauble Bar 










9 comments:

  1. this dress is perfectly summery! love how loose it is!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! & your hair looks gorgeous!

    xoxo, Kyla
    http://www.kymariec.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress!! Love how you've both styled it but the way you have styled it is definitely more my style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is so sweet, i love the spin on a classic striped dress!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love stripes, and definitely this dress is a winner!

    Dreamygamine.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. stripes are so in now! they always have, but especially now it seems. I see them everywhere now! very pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! So simple but so cute

    Xo, Tori @ Victoria Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and comfy dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete